- Medical Degrees, other degrees: MB, BCH, BAO, MD
- Board certification: Board certified in Canada, Ireland and UK
- Internship: Medical/Surgical Internship, Ireland 1979-1980
- Residency: Irish Radiology Training Program 1981-1985
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging and Intervention UBC 1985-1986. Pediatric & General Radiology UBC 1986-1987.
- Sub-specialty and interests: Ultrasound including abdominal, pelvic, transplants, vascular, small parts and intervention. Abdominal CT and CT guided intervention
GU imaging and intervention including stone tract procedures (PCNL)
- University Appointment and Titles: Associate Professor. Associate member department of Urology and Ophthalmology UBC
- Hospital appointment(s): Chief Section of Ultrasound
- About: Dr. Anne R (Jean) Buckley is Irish by birth and Canadian by choice. She received her Medical and Radiology training at the National University of Ireland, Dublin Ireland. In 1985, she came to Vancouver and completed two years of Fellowship at UBC. Dr. Buckley joined the Active Staff of Vancouver General Hospital in January 1988. Her main focus is Abdominal Radiology including Ultrasound, CT, and GU Intervention. Dr. Buckley is an Associate Professor in the Department of Radiology, UBC, and is actively involved in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Medical Education. Dr. Buckley has received National and International recognition for Scientific Papers and Presentations mostly pertaining to Ultrasound.